Sunday, July 1, 2012

Definitely Gluten

This morning, I woke up with a small patch of rash (DH).  When I put lotion on after my shower, my whole skin felt--unhappy.  There is no doubt that I was glutened yesterday.  Of course, this is right around ovulation, so I'm guessing we have zero chance again, even with EWCM.

I couldn't sleep last night with all the thoughts floating through my mind about what to do.  I began to wonder if we should just stop Clomid.  If we are truly meant to adopt, I don't want to put my body through any more stress than it needs.  I don't want to give up a chance to get pregnant on our own, but it seems like if it isn't one thing, it is another (ala gluten).  Clomid tends to stay in a person's body for a cycle or two after they have stopped taking it, so we wouldn't be completely jumping ship.  I will consider it for a while and (obviously) talk to my husband to get his feelings on it--but I know he'll say, "Whatever you want to do."

I feel a bit more at peace, knowing that our child may still be out there, waiting for us.

No comments: