Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Back from the Doc
My doctor felt around and said that I probably have a small cyst on my left ovary. It isn't anything major and he isn't terribly concerned about it. He said that if we decide to continue Clomid, next cycle will be a break. I told him that we are ready to quit Clomid and focus on adoption. He said, "You are intelligent, thinking people. If that is what you want to do, I'm all for it. If you decide to come back to work on fertility, I'm all for that, as well." He also said that I have a higher chance of getting pregnant next cycle. I told him I wasn't holding my breath, but he said not to lose hope. The last time I was pregnant (with Baby May), I had a cyst the cycle before I got my BFP. It happened that way twice for my friend. Still, I'm not going to count on a miraculous pregnancy at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment