Saturday, July 28, 2012

Relief

I don't know where I am in my cycle--and that is so, so freeing.  I notice myself attempting to calculate and then force myself to stop.  I don't want to know.  I'm focusing my energy on home improvement, preparing to student teach, my family, and trying to get into shape.  I started working out again today and hope to keep it up.  I usually quit a couple of weeks into a routine, but I hope to keep going this time.  I've never been one who likes to work out, so I really have to force myself to do it.  I'm tired of seeing more and more cellulite every time I look in the mirror, though.

I got the main part of the dresser painted white and it looks great.  I still need to paint the drawers and (somehow) change the hardware, but there is plenty of time for that.  I'm trying to relax a little about the whole adoption issue because, really, there isn't anything I can do about it now, anyway.

No comments: