Tuesday, July 17, 2012
No More Charting
I took down my ovulation chart from the right hand side of this blog. There won't be much to see anymore, as I won't be using fertilityfriend.com for anything but keeping track of periods from now on. It is sort of a freeing feeling to not have to wake up every morning and check my temp, then hurriedly put it in my chart, then spend hours staring at and analyzing it all. It is also very freeing to not be taking Clomid. I hate that stuff, even if it made my body do what it was supposed to (for the most part). I can't say I'm happy about kissing my TTC life goodbye--I don't think anyone really could after trying for 3.5 years to no avail--but I am relieved. At least for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment