My heart and mind are so burdened right now. I thought I had myself psyched up for foster/adopt, but now, I'm not so sure. I have read extensively about another person's experiences...and I'm not sure it is something we can handle. Foster care is not for the faint of heart--and while I consider myself to be a fairly resilient person (and my husband certainly is), we have to remember our daughter in all of this. Our desire to have another child cannot put her at risk. At all. Ever.
I'm attempting to be trusting and put this all in God's hands, but it still weighs heavily on me. Today, I want to throw my hands up and say screw it all--get rid of the crib, toys, etc. and learn to be content as a family of three.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment