Saturday, June 30, 2012

Somewhere Between Hopeful and Disappointed

The good news is that I, miraculously, have some EWCM today.  I can tell you the last time that appeared was before Clomid.  So, yay for that.

The bad news is that I was glutened today...and it must have been a pretty big "dose."  My stomach is NOT happy now.  It is weird that I never had the "typical" Celiac symptoms before I went GF.  Now, I know within an hour or so of consuming gluten.  Blech.

Also, our information and forms for foster/adopt came in the mail today.  I'm biting the bullet and filing them out.  After talking with friends and (of course) my husband, I decided that we will set our sights on respite/emergency care and hope for the best.  That's about all we can do.  I just hope that my faith will be restored soon.  I'm doing better, but I still don't feel terribly excited or hopeful.

No comments: