TMI WARNING:
AF this cycle was very light and short. I don't know that I would even call it a regular period. In fact, I never had any red bleeding, but a couple of days of brownish yuck and that was it. Today is CD 7 (I had to check ff.com since I'm not paying attention!) and I have period-like cramping every time I go to the bathroom or have sex. Earlier today, I had some without anything proceeding them. I have a feeling that I had some in the night, as well, because I dreamed about going to the hospital with the cramps. Anyway, I don't know why I'm having these pains, but they are very annoying and...painful. I usually finish Clomid on this day, so maybe my body doesn't know what to do with itself. I just hope it stops soon.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment