Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tentative Plans

I spoke with my husband about discontinuing Clomid.  At first, he seemed a little bit hesitant, but in the end, he said (of course) that he is okay with whatever I want to do.  When I was on the phone with him, I felt sure that I wanted to never take Clomid again.  Now, I'm not sure.  I have a couple of weeks to decide.

Last night, I asked for a beat-me-over-the-head sign on what we should do.  This afternoon, a friend told me about a potential situation that will be coming up very, very soon.  It involves two kids--one is a tiny baby.  However, there is no way that we would have our paper work and background checks back in time to do anything with them.  Also, we don't feel equipped to adopt two children at once.  However, it really felt like a sign that we are on the right path.  Additionally, as I was working on paperwork for the foster agency, a commercial came on the radio about adoption through the foster system.

No comments: