Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finally--Some Good News

I had my post D&C appointment today.  My doctor didn't do an exam, she just talked to me.  She asked about how I was doing physically and then asked if we wanted to start trying to get pregnant again soon.  I told her that we'd like to as soon as she said it was okay.  She said that we could start trying right away.  We are so relieved that we don't have to wait--at least in theory.  We'll see what my body does. 

Because of my previous infertility issues, she asked what I wanted to do as far as Clomid goes.  Since I became pregnant with the baby we just lost on cycle that I did not take Clomid, we are hoping that I can do that again--this time with a baby that 'sticks'.  I asked her how long to wait for a period before needing Provera.  She said to give it 3-4 weeks from now, then all I have to do is call and they'll fax it over to the pharmacy for me.  (Woot for one less office visit!)  I showed her the herbs that I'm taking (Vitrex and Dong Quai), but she didn't really say anything.  I'm sure she's not expecting them to do much, but she did say they won't hurt anything.  The great thing is, she said she's willing to take this new chapter in whatever direction we want to.

Today, I have hope!

No comments: