First and foremost, I ovulated! I'm very pleased that last cycle was more of a fluke than a pattern. Now I have to wait.
On the adoption front, I contacted several lawyers and one agency to get a feel for what they require of potential adoptive families. Unfortunately, they all want $20-$30K. All of them also require a $750 application fee, with the remaining amount due 24 hours after a match. None of the money would roll over if a match fails, either...we would have to start over from scratch if that were to happen. There is just no way that we can afford that kind of financial burden. Not now nor any time in the future.
All we can do is hope and pray that a child will come into our lives soon--either biologically or through a private adoption.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment