Sunday, June 17, 2012

It's a No-Go

This cycle is officially over.  I'm going to call my doctor's office tomorrow and ask a few questions.  First, I want to know how long my doctor will have me take Clomid before he says it's over.  Most things I read say six cycles, but also no more than twelve cycles over a lifetime.  This was cycle #12 for me (over time) and cycle #4 this round.  Also, I have just about zero CM at the time of ovulation, which is probably part of my issue.  My doctor recommended I take Mucinex at ovulation to thin it, but if there isn't anything to thin, then it won't do any good.  I'm hoping there will be something else he can prescribe to take care of this problem.

1 comment:

jeanna said...

I would love to hear what your doctor says about the clomid. I am currently on our 6th month straight (7months if you include our first round that we conceived our son).