Sunday, June 24, 2012

Results?

After some more reading, I decided to cut my green tea consumption back to once a day.  I also upped my dosage of evening primrose oil and stopped taking an extra vitamin C.  I already take a multivitamin that gives me 100% of what I need, so I was really just wasting the pills.  The verdict is still out on the CM.  It seems like there might be more, but I didn't pay much attention to it before ovulation.

I completed my fifth round of Clomid (this time) and the side effects haven't been too bad.  I've had a few hot flashes in the last couple of days, but not as bad as I remember from last cycle.  Either that, or I'm getting used to it.  My ovaries feel swollen, but I think that's probably a good thing in this case.

The message in church today was to hold firm to faith while going through life's trials.  I admit that I don't have much faith that we will ever get pregnant by ourselves...and I don't have much faith that we will be able to adopt.  I'm not sure how to change my hardened heart after all this time.  I don't think it's something you do easily.

1 comment:

jeanna said...

I try not to read symptoms of drugs, but recently I have not been able to sleep due to the heat....my husband kept saying he didn't turn the air down and now after reading this a light bulb clicked and the clomid is giving me hot flashes. In a way I am just glad it is just a temporary thing!

Faith is a tough thing and I think as you go through life sometimes it is easier to have it than other times. It may sound strange, but for me I have had more faith during trials (IF and our losses). I follow this amazing blog of a woman of faith, they were about to adopt and now she just had her baby. They did IVF several times and never got pg; it was literally a miracle of God. I know all stories don't end that way, but keep the faith. I will be praying for you.