I've been anxiously awaiting the results of my hormone panel. I became impatient today, and called the office. The secretary connected me with the lady in the lab. She told me that she didn't know how to interpret the results, so the doctor would have to take a look at them. I was a bit frustrated that she hadn't given the results to my doctor before this. I want to know!
Anyway, a couple of hours later, she called back and told me that my doctor had said that everything was okay. I'm torn on the results. On one hand, I'm glad that my results were (I assume) normal. Perhaps that means it won't be much longer before we get to have a successful pregnancy. On the other hand, I was a bit hopeful that something would show up as being abnormal, and that whatever was wrong could be 'fixed'.
So, we proceed on. Today is CD 10, so hopefully ovulation will be in the next 3-4 days!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment