Disclaimer: This post will contain TMI. You have been warned!
It will be a miracle if I become pregnant this cycle. I feel like Fate is trying to intervene so that I don't get knocked up!
First, I have a horrible rash of some sort all over my legs. It spread to my throat and arms. It isn't attractive and it hurts and itches at the same time. Then, I discovered that I have a yeast infection. It is on it's way out, but that, coupled with Clomid, dries everything out. I ordered some Pre-Seed to help with the issue, but it has yet to arrive. (It says it shipped on the 12th...from Missouri. It should have been here by the 14th. Grrr). So, I sought the advice of women in a similar situation as me. They recommended that I drink green tea like crazy. I happened to have some in the cabinet, so I immediately starting drinking it yesterday afternoon. I think that I had 6 glasses from 3 pm until about 10 pm. That was a mistake! I was so ramped up on all of the caffeine that I didn't sleep at all last night. I told my husband that I'd like to BD this morning before he left for work (he works 24 hour shifts), but we were both completely exhausted from not sleeping. I must have kept him up with my tossing and turning. Add in that our daughter came to bed with us some time this morning, and it feels almost hopeless. I took my temp this morning after a couple of hours of sleep, and it was way out of the range of normal for me. I'm not even going to count it. :(
On the positive side, I'm hoping to get a positive OPK today. I've never had a positive before, so it gives me hope that things are shaping up in my body. I've taken two in the past two days and there is a definite difference in the darkness of the second line. (An OPK looks like a pregnancy test. You will get two lines almost always, but the test line must be as dark or darker than the control to be considered a positive for ovulation). Even if we don't get pregnant this month, maybe that means we can next month.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment