I have a doctor's appointment on January 13th to discuss a course of action for my next cycle. Unfortunately, timing is everything when it comes to getting pregnant. I either have a very light period, or the real thing is right around the corner. The first day of a period is CD (cycle day) 1. My doctor has me take Clomid on CD 5-9. If I wait to talk to her before making any decisions, I'll miss the Clomid window this cycle. I have a feeling my main problem may be a progesterone deficiency, but I don't want to throw a cycle away at this point just to wait and see. I did that this cycle...and look where it got me.
I'm still trying to remain positive and hopeful, but when in limbo, it is hard!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment