Yesterday was a hard day for me. I had another low temp which made me really upset. I didn't want to get out of bed and I certainly did not want to go to church. My husband essentially made me go, though, and I was mostly glad that I did. After church, we went out to eat with some good friends from our church, which helped to lift my spirits some. I still couldn't shake my blues completely, though. I then went shopping with some gift cards that I got for Christmas. I bought some new clothes and a big tote. When I got home, I went to my closet and put all of my maternity clothes in the tote. They have been hanging there since even before I got pregnant. After I lost the baby, I couldn't bear to put them away. Then, I was so hopeful for this cycle that I decided to just let them be. I just can't hold onto false hope anymore for this cycle, though. I hope it helps me to have them out of sight.
Today started like yesterday...crappy temps, which put me in a funk. However, I started doing some research about why my temps may be so low at this point. My friend and pastor has been telling me for several months now that she thinks I need to have my progesterone levels checked. Wouldn't you know--everything I'm reading points to that exact cause. Low progesterone could have also caused my miscarriage. I immediately put in a call to my doctor's office for a consultation. Unfortunately, they can't get me in for a couple of weeks. I hope that is enough time to not lose the next cycle, also. In the meantime, I suppose I can hold out hope that my period will come on it's own. I'm on cycle day 23 right now, so I hope it shows up in about a week or so. It would be great to not have to delay things even further with Provera.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment