So now--time to wait some more!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Big Fat Negative
This morning, I took a pregnancy test. I knew that it was going to be negative, but couldn't help the disappointment when my suspicions were confirmed. My pre-period symptoms have completely stopped. The plan is to see what happens today. If I feel crampy or have more spotting, then I'll wait another day or two to see if my period shows up. If I have nothing today, then I'll start Provera tonight. I'm a couple days ahead of when my doctor usually says to take it, but since I got a BFN first thing this morning and have no pregnancy symptoms, I'd say that I'm in the clear. If I do start Provera today, I'll cancel my doctor's appointment for now. I want to have my progesterone levels checked, and if I'm on Provera (progesterone) when I go to see her, my levels would not be accurate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very sorry about your BFN. Not looking forward to my 2ww period and probably BFNs as well :(
Post a Comment