Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Lost a Subscriber :(

Something that is a little bit exciting for me is to watch the number of subscribers to my blog.  Thus far, the numbers keep going up.  However, today I noticed that I lost one.  I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but these are my feelings here in black and white.

My last post was a vent, obviously.  Writing is cathartic to me and allows me to get everything out on "paper" so that I can go about my merry way in real life.  I am extremely grateful for the blessings I have in my life.  My husband and daughter are my world and as long as I have them, I can keep going no matter what curve ball is thrown my way.  I don't sit about the house and feel sorry for myself (generally), but this journey is a long and arduous one...and I've only just begun.  Having a safe place to discuss how I'm feeling at any particular moment helps me tremendously.  Knowing that people read what I write makes it feel worthwhile to put out there.  So, hang in there with me.  I'm not perfect and I have my bad days.  I'm sure I'm not the only one. :)

1 comment:

KAM said...

I used to take the loss of a follower personal. I knew I shouldn't, but I always did. I would lose one or two and then gain a few, then lose several and gain them back. I've finally gotten to the point it doesn't bother me anymore. Like you, writing is my outlet and we shouldn't worry about who is reading and who isn't.