Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Award!

I just received a comment that I have been recognized as "Stylish Blogger" by the author of All You Knew Was Love.  Click on the link to visit her blog!  

There four rules that go along with this lovely honor:
1.
 Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about myself: 

  1. I sing, both in a choir and as a soloist.
  2. I'm not a very good housekeeper, but I'm working on it.
  3. I'm majoring in English Education.
  4. I'm almost always cold.
  5. I still crave foods with gluten and have slipped up a few times (on purpose).
  6. I love a good deal.  I almost always shop around to get the best price.
  7. I had a difficult time coming up with random facts about myself!

No comments: