Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Plowing Through

At this point, I've made my way through nearly all of the paperwork.  Unfortunately, some of the questions have unearthed some demons I would have rather forgotten.  I know it is necessary for the process, though.  I've made a list of the things we have to do to the house before our home visit.  Thankfully, it isn't terribly long.  I've read about half of the first of six books.  I waver between being so excited that I can't stand it and asking myself what in the blue blazes are we getting ourselves in to.

I'm going to attempt to focus on the positive during this whole process, which is going to be hard.  It is scary to hear the stories, but I have to remain steadfast in our desire.  I'm doing a lot of praying and positive visualization.  I hope to be able to keep it up!  All of your support means more than  you know!

No comments: