Saturday, January 29, 2011

ABC's

Our social worker asked us to write a letter to our future child and provide some pictures for them to see before coming to our house.  I decided to make an ABC book instead.  I'm still working on A and Q and am open to suggestions! Here are a few of the highlights:





5 comments:

KAM said...

What a great idea! I love it!

Lindsey said...

I absolutely love this.

I'm not sure if you have this already but Q could be Quiet Time, and you could show him/her pictures of their bedroom, maybe with you and DH standing by the crib/bed or looking at a children's book together?

Just an idea!
They will love it no matter what you do and it will be such a WONDERFUL keepsake!

Ami said...

Just a thought: "A" is for All our love to give (family pic) "Q" is for your special quilt (pic of quilt, or fabric square).

Anonymous said...

This is a really amazing idea. I'm going to make one for sure when we finish our profile.

Anonymous said...

A = always, you will always be a part of our family?