Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Watch Out for Falling Temps Ahead

I stopped taking my temperature this morning.  Yesterday morning, my temp fell below my 'coverline,' and the two days before it weren't too exciting, either.  It is heart-breaking to believe in something and have it evade you...constantly.  I had so much hope for this cycle, but I am now starting to feel the sting of defeat.  Obviously it isn't over until my period shows up, but this is ridiculous.  In just a few days, we will be finished trying for another baby for nine months.  I shake my head at the thought that people can get 'knocked up' on accident, be on drugs throughout a pregnancy, or already have a whole slew of kids and get pregnant again...and yet we can't have just.one.more.  That's it!  I am not asking for too much, at least I don't think.  Apparently God, the universe, whomever, doesn't think that I can handle it.

Be prepared for an even bigger rant in a few days.  ::hangs head::

2 comments:

anonomity said...

I'm so sorry. I think the days leading up to AF, when all signs point to impending CD1, are the absolute worst. I really, truly hope you aren't out this cycle and that you end up getting your BFP. ((hugs))

suze said...

I'm sorry :( It's not fair, I know.