Monday, October 18, 2010

Confirmation

Today, fertilityfriend.com gave me solid cross hairs based on my morning temperatures.  That means that it determined that I, indeed, ovulated.  This time, we had great timing, so I'm trying to be optimistic. 

My friend and pastor's message yesterday was on the need to pray unceasingly when something is terribly important to a person.  I have been doing that quite a bit this cycle, but decided to make it essential to any quiet moment that I may have.  This is our last active cycle (as I've said probably ten times, now...lol) trying to concieve until next summer.  I'm trying to keep the faith and ask for a miracle to be given to us now.

2 comments:

anonomity said...

Good luck!!!!! I will definitely keep my fingers crossed that this is your cycle!!!

Jennifer said...

I read your story on Faces of Loss. I lost a baby too, at 10 weeks. Just wanted you to know that I wish you the best.