Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.  I know a lot of people who are 'coming out' with their miscarriages today, which is a major step for them in their healing process.  I hope that they receive the support they have been missing!  I have always been very open with my infertility and miscarriage, and it has been very comforting to me to have people to lean on.  (Of course, it sometimes warrants inappropriate comments, but that can't be helped.  Some people don't know what they are saying is hurtful.)

Tonight, I will be lighting a candle for the baby we lost a year ago at 7:00 pm, CST.  I invite anyone who has lost a baby or is close to someone who has to do the same, in your own time zone.  We will be contributing to the 'wave of light' that goes around the world in honor of our beautiful angels.

No comments: