Monday, August 16, 2010
Visual Disturbances
Last night, I had something very strange happen. I went from a dark room to a bright one, and realized that something was wrong with my vision. It seemed as though my peripheral vision was in slow motion. I relaxed on the couch and everything returned to normal within about an hour. I went to bed later and realized that I needed to take my medicine, so I got up and went to the kitchen. When I turned the light on, the visual disturbance had returned, even stronger. I remembered that Clomid can cause this to happen. Generally, it is considered a bad side effect, but it did not last. So far, my vision has been normal today, but I haven't had any big changes in light like I did last night. Hopefully it was a fluke thing and will not return. If it does, I may not be able to take Clomid anymore. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
:-( Strange! I hope that it was just a fluke! I'm sure that was pretty eerie! ((hugs))
Post a Comment