Thursday, November 19, 2009

Trying to Decide

A week from today, I get to call for an Rx for Provera to get my body jump started.  (That is, if my period doesn't show up between then and now...but I'm not holding my breath!)  I've been taking the herbs Dong Quai and Vitex for about a month now.  I've read that it can take a couple of months for them to take effect, but I'm getting tired of taking a handful of pills everyday, twice a day to no avail.  Yes, I'm being impatient!  LOL.  I just can't wait to get my body back on track.  In the meantime, I'm trying to lay low on other things.  I stopped taking my temperature and keeping track of every little thing.  It is still constantly on my mind, though, so it isn't like I'm relaxing about it.  *Le sigh*

Anyway...those are my ramblings for tonight.  :)

No comments: