The other day, a good friend told me that he'd read my blog and was worried about me. I assured him that I was really doing better than it appears from what I write on my blog. I thought I might make a more positive note to let everyone who reads this know that I really am okay.
I am very blessed. I have a fabulous husband, a gorgeous daughter, a supportive family, and a myriad of friends behind me. I live in a great town, have a wonderful home, love my job, ad nauseum. I went through a traumatic ordeal that I do not wish upon my worst enemy, but I'm coming through it. I have my moments, and when they occur, I usually write about them here. I vent about it and then feel relieved until the next moment comes along. I can go for days without crying now. If I do cry, it is usually only for a small while, and then I move on.
So, many, many thanks for all of your support. Just the fact that you read this blog means a lot to me.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment