Monday, March 12, 2012

Is it Today?

I thought that yesterday was ovulation day, for sure.  My temp came up just a couple of points from the day before and I had some (not much, but some) EWCM.  Today, however, my temp was exactly the same.  Ugh.  My hope is that it jumps up quite a bit tomorrow.  My husband is home tomorrow, but after that, he will be gone the rest of the week.

You can click on my chart on the right side of the screen to see what I'm talking about.  The temps should display in *F, despite the fact that I put them in as *C.

ETA: I was sitting outside, enjoying the lovely weather when I realized that my feet were numb.  My hands and feet are super swollen now.  I had to take my shoes off to alleviate the problem.  I hope that is a good sign!

No comments: