Today, I began using ovulation prediction tests as well as Mucinex. I really hope the Mucinex works, because my CM is currently non-existent. (That only happens to me while I'm on Clomid).
The good news is, I can feel something going on. I have sort of a heavy feeling and can tell that my ovaries are tender and maybe a little bit swollen. A little while ago, I felt a sensation that I can't really describe other than...something is happening. Woot!
I'm taking a picture of my OPKs every day to compare them. I won't bore you with all of them, but here is today's. It doesn't look like I have too far to go--both lines need to be the same color and/or the test line needs to be darker. Here, the control line is darker. :D
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment