Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Long Time, No Post
It has been over a month since my last post, but I haven't had a whole lot to write about as far as trying for a baby is concerned. I was able to get my period on my own last cycle, so that was a good thing. Only time will tell on this cycle, since I'm hypothetically halfway through at this point. We are at a crossroads as to what actions we should take. I'm torn on seeking further infertility treatments or not. I'm considering switching doctors to see if the new doctor can give me more answers. I think that if what is wrong with my reproductive tract is an 'easy' fix, we'll pursue whatever it is to make it work correctly. If it is more of a serious, ongoing issue, we'll probably stop fertility treatments. We've agreed that we will continue to try for another baby, either aggressively or passively, for the next two years. If we do not have a child of our own in that time, we will work toward adoption. More than likely, we will pursue a foster to adopt situation, as traditional infant adoption is ridiculously expensive. Of course, the entire thing will be an emotional roller coaster. I know that, in the end, everything will work out the way it is supposed to, but the waiting and dreaming is killer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment