I had my annual exam with my OBGYN this afternoon. I told her that we had taken a break for the past two months, and she was fine with that. She understood the stress and disappointment that we have been through. I told her that we were ready to start trying to get pregnant again as soon as this cycle ends. She was supportive of that decision and said that she is willing to go as far as we'd like. She said that they will do up to IUI's in their office. I don't think that we will go that far, but it is good to know that it is available. She also suggested that I may want to have an HSG done. (They would shoot dye into my uterus and fallopian tubes and then watch it on an x-ray).
We will for sure be starting Clomid again next cycle. I will start over at 50 mgs, which is a relief. I filled my Rx a couple of months ago, but never took it. She had me taking 150 mgs at that point, so I already have what I need.
I'll be getting a second opinion on July 6th. I feel pretty good about my appointment today, but I would still like to hear from another doctor what I should do.
Not related to my reproductive tract, she gave me a Rx for my eczema. (YAY!) She also suspects that I may have rheumatoid arthritis. I will be making an appointment for blood tests to determine if RA is the case.
I'm feeling excited about starting to TTC again. I think the break has been good for me, however difficult it has been at times.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment