Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Gettin' Hot In Here!

The first couple of days on my doubled dosage of Clomid went by easily.  I had no side effects to speak of.  I almost made a blog post about my disbelief at my luck.  Oh, how quickly things change!

I've been sooo hot lately.  If you know me, you know this is not at all common for me.  I'm almost always cold.  I slept with no covers on and the window next to the bed wide open last night.  I don't feel hot tonight...at least thus far.  I'm sure it will catch up with me around 3 am.  :)

The good thing about all of this is that I took my last pills tonight.  It's almost time for game on.  I would really, *really* like to get pregnant this cycle.  Really.

1 comment:

仁南 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.