Friday, March 26, 2010

Crisis Averted

Last night, I realized that I had forgotten to call my doctor's office to request my monthly Rx of Clomid.  The doctors are not in on Fridays, so I started to panic.  I'd just given Joe a hard time about needing to be around when the time is right, and I ended up being the one to drop the ball this time.  I decided I'd try to call this morning, just in case they had a nurse there.  Thankfully, they did.  I asked for my Rx and figured that would be the end of it.  A couple of hours later, I got a call from them.  She'd spoken to my doctor and called my Rx in to the pharmacy, only this time, she wants me to take 100 mg rather than my usual 50 mg dosage.  Oy.  I have enough side effects as it is with the 50 mg.  I hope I don't have too much extra trouble with double the dosage.  On the other hand, I'm hoping that, regardless of the side effects and their intensity, the increased dosage will cause me to get pregnant this cycle.  I'm teetering on the edge of being excited at the new potential and nervous because of the unknown.

As a side note: my blog has reached over 2000 hits!  I think that is wonderful.  Thank you so much for reading!

No comments: