Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Dealing Very Well

Warning:  I'm going to be terribly bitchy in this post.  

Tonight, I am having a hard time dealing with my situation.  I'm not pregnant, but I'm still waiting on AF to show.  I hate this part of my cycle, because I'm almost always bummed out.  Right now is particulary hard and I suppose it will only get worse from here on out.

Why, might you ask?  I'll tell you, kind reader.  I'm surrounded by pregnant people.  Literally.  Almost every week, I hear of a new pregnancy.  (Bonus: I got to hear of one yesterday and one today!  Go me!)  I've lost track of just how many people I know who are pregnant.  I'm not going to count for you, because that will just pour more salt in my wound.  Also, all of the people who became pregnant the same time that I did are getting ready to pop.  Sweet.  Good for them, obviously, but really, really crappy for me to see. 

I didn't want to become bitter.  I wanted to be happy for everyone and be satisified in knowing that their pregnancies and healthy babies have nothing to do with my failed pregnancy and miscarriage.  Unfortunately, today is not that way.  I'm pissed at the universe.  WHY is it that unwed teenagers are popping out babies?  HOW does that make sense?  It makes me want to scream...and I just may.

Frick.

No comments: