Today is CD (Cycle Day) 9. I'm getting nearer to a potential ovulation and getting excited and anxious. To prepare, I am taking my Dong Quoi, Chaseberry, and drinking pomegranate juice. I've also been sure to take my multi-vitamin (with 100% recommended daily value of folic acid) every day. I opted to try this cycle without Clomid. I'm keeping track of my temperatures and will probably start using ovulation tests tomorrow. If I ovulate on my own and do not get pregnant, we'll try again next month without Clomid. However, if I do not ovulate, I'll request it again for next month cycle. (Next month might be wishful thinking...my cycles have been super long for a year now.) I didn't like how it made me feel and the complications I had with it, so I hope to avoid taking it again.
So, in the meantime, I'm waiting. This entire process of trying to get pregnant is a waiting game--and it get very old, very quickly!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment