Thursday, May 10, 2012

Changes to the Blog and an Update

A couple of weeks ago, I disabled public viewing of my blog.  An HR person from a big school district came to speak at my university and warned everyone with a blog to be very cautious.  He said that parents and administrators can become bent out of shape over postings that the blogger may not feel are offensive.  Since my blog has a lot of personal and probably TMI info, I decided to suspend it.  Then, a friend emailed me and asked if she needed a password and said that she reads my blog often.  Sooo, I decided to put it back up.  However, you can no longer find my blog via search engine and I *think* I removed it from Blogger's directory.  Therefore, my view count has dropped significantly.  That's okay.  This is most a catharsis and record for myself and for a few of my loyal "fans."  :)

As far as my cycle is concerned...my temp dropped significantly yesterday and came back up by an entire degree today.  Fake temps for the next few days reveal that today is O-day.  Yay for that!  I know that I hope every cycle is "it," I'm really, really hoping to be KU this cycle.  This round of Clomid has been nasty.  I've had every side-effect under the sun and they have been amplified.  The last day I was actually taking the pills, I felt sick to my stomach because the visual disturbances were so intense.  I want my days of Clomid to be behind me and have an excited outlook expecting a new member of our family.  Of course, I fully expect that I'll be writing this again next cycle, and the cycle after, and the cycle after that, ad nauseum.

2 comments:

~Juls~ said...

Hi!

Glad you 'came back' :)! How did you get your blog to not show up on search engines and to not be on the blogger directory? I have been wanting to do that for a while, but have no idea how to go about doing that.

We are on the end of our 3rd cycle of clomid (day 28 of 29 here) and i agree with every cycle should be 'it'! This is beyond frustrating. I guess I was hoping for an easy 'fix'! lol

Sylvia said...

Hi, Juls,

In the settings area of Blogger, you can remove yourself from their list and search engines.

I hope your journey with Clomid is over very soon with a happy ending!