May 12, 2010 was supposed to be my due date with Baby May (hence the nickname). This year came and went without me noticing, surprisingly. I just realized yesterday, despite the fact that May is significant in my timeline of life because of it. I feel a little bit guilty, which might sound silly to you, but I know it is a step toward healing. I don't want to forget (and I won't), but I also don't want to pine away for what wasn't meant to be for the rest of my life.
I'm over halfway finished with my fourth dosage of Clomid. Contrary to what I thought, they did not increase my dosage. I suppose that is because AF showed on time without any help from meds. I hope that I ovulate this month, as looking at a chart like last cycle's leaves you feeling hopeless.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment