Last Saturday, my husband came home from work with a terrible pain his side. He had experienced this problem many times before. I more or less had to drag him out of bed to go to the ER. A CAT scan revealed that his appendix was inflamed and needed removed. He went through the surgery fine and is at home, resting. He is on a 40 pound weight-limit, so he's having to take a few shifts off. The good news about this, I feel, is that his body can heal better than it has in years. I hope that means positive things for our infertility struggle.
I finished my last dose of Clomid for this cycle last night. I can tell that my ovaries are swollen again, which means the meds are doing their job. I have resolved not to get excited about any "symptoms" that occur this cycle. Last cycle was a good reminder for me that fertility meds make you feels pregnant when you are not.
Friday, April 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment