Monday, April 16, 2012

4 DPO

If you've been watching my ticker and (newly added) chart on the right of the screen, you can see that I ovulated four days ago--right on time.  I ovulated on CD 15, which is exactly the same as last cycle.  I'm happy that things seem to be right on track and forming some sort of normalcy.  All of my "pregnancy" symptoms returned immediately following ovulation.  I have crazy heart burn (which I usually do not have), I'm exhausted, and I have terribly tender breasts.  However, I know that they are just post-ovulation symptoms courtesy of my friend (?) Clomid.  I'm better prepared, mentally and emotionally, this cycle if it doesn't work out.  I know I will still be greatly disappointed if I get another BFN, but at least I'm not hinging on every little thing this time.  Last cycle was definitely a reminder of exactly how Clomid makes me feel.  I don't plan on testing early this cycle.  I hope to hold out until 14+ DPO.

No comments: