This is a common theme in my life...waiting. As of today, I am on CD 41. I really thought that I would be onto my last waiting cycle before starting Clomid again by now. Last night, I was feeling very torn on whether I should wait a whole cycle on top of whenever this one ends, or take Clomid this next cycle. Then, someone posted this status on Facebook, "No one can predict the future, you just need to live your life, do the right things and everything will be exactly as it was meant to be." I read that at the exact moment that I needed it. I am NOT in control. I know that. I just need to trust that life is working out exactly the way it is supposed to. Just like the quote says, I just need to do what I need to do and we'll get there.
So, I'm going to start Clomid this next cycle. I'm going to work very hard at not over analyzing or over stressing. It will be difficult, but I'll keep reminding myself of the FB status.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment