Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So It Begins

Yesterday, after a long 45 day wait, AF finally decided to show.  It is making up for lost time...that's for sure.  Whew.

I began temping/charting again this morning.  For some reason, my thermometer is reading my temperature in Celsius, but I decided that is a good thing.  I don't know what the heck it means until I put it in my chart, so hopefully I won't be able to analyze nearly as much while I lie in bed.

Tomorrow, I start Clomid.  I'll be taking it CD 3-7, whereas I always took it CD 5-9 previously.  We'll see how it makes me feel and how effective it is on a different schedule.  I'm a little bit excited, but I'm not looking forward to the hot flashes and mood swings courtesy of the drug.  It will be MORE than worth it if it helps us get pregnant, though!  Look for more regular updates from here on out.  :D

No comments: