I think I can officially say that we will not be pursuing adoption again until after I graduate in December 2012. I feel mostly at peace with it right now, which is really all I can ask at this point.
In the meantime, we'll probably go back to TTC in a couple of months. I need to have my annual exam (still) and at that time, we'll discuss using fertility meds again. I imagine I'll be on Clomid again since my cycles are still all over the place, despite being gluten-free for over a year. We will wait until March-ish so that if there is a chance for me to get pregnant, I wouldn't be due until after I graduate.
Despite going back and forth on plans and feelings, I feel strangely content with everything right now. Our daughter is very independent and relatively easy. Adding a new baby to the mix while I try to finish school would make things much more difficult. I haven't given up hope that we will have another baby someday soon, whether it be biologically or through adoption, but I feel okay with the waiting...for today. :)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment