Last week, I scheduled my overdue annual exam with my OB/GYN for January 10th. I hope that he will be proactive and receptive to my thoughts, particularly concerning Celiac disease. It seems that people with CD often have vitamin deficiencies, so I hope to get some testing to confirm/deny any in me. My dentist thinks that I am deficient in some vitamin or other need, as my gums bleed easily despite them being very healthy.
About a year ago, my doctor and I discussed the possibility of being referred to a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I'm hoping that my doctor will feel confident that my issues can be taken care of in his office, as the nearest RE is 1.5 hours from here and I'm not sure how much of a specialist, if any, would be covered by insurance.
I hope that my next update is full of excitement and anticipation!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment