Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crappy Chart

Last cycle, my chart was beautiful.  I'd never had such textbook temperatures in my life--not even on Clomid.  I was so excited and hopeful that it meant my body was finally getting back on track and that we could get pregnant on our own.  Now this cycle is looking like a dud.  I am currently on CD 19 with no obvious temperature shift.  In my two-year history of charting, if I was going to ovulate, I would have by now.  I don't have any of my post-ovulation symptoms, either, so I know it isn't just a charting error.

I'm very disappointed.  I have a feeling this has something to do with my gluten binge on CD 1.  I felt sorry for myself and gave into my gluten cravings.  Before that, I had been so good.  I had a spicy chicken sandwich and fries from Wendy's.  It was delicious, but it looks like I'm paying for it more than one way.

Last cycle's chart:


This cycle's chart thus far:

No comments: