Monday, March 21, 2011

Pressing On

My heart still isn't completely in it, but I am resolving to finish everything in our paperwork this week.  I am getting my TB test injection later this afternoon.  The only thing I won't have completed will be first aid certification, but the next class will not be until mid-April, so there isn't much I can do about it.

I've taken a bit of a deep breath over the porch situation.  I surveyed people's porches as I drove through our town yesterday, and well over half of them do not have any type of railing around them.  One of them is a state-licensed daycare (ie: their house also has to be licensed by the health department) and their porch is just as high off the ground as ours.  We will install handrails, probably sometime this week, but I'm no longer going to panic about the rest of the porch.  We still want to get it finished soon, but we will shop around to get the best deal.

No comments: