Monday, March 14, 2011

Nothing New

I haven't been able to bring myself to do any more about adoption.  I'm still feel pretty bummed about it and doing paperwork or something else related just makes me feel more disappointed--like all the work may be in vain.  I'm probably just being whiny, but it is a tough place to be.  I hope to find a glimmer of hope somewhere soon.

Our social worker will be making another visit on March 31.

2 comments:

-Melissa said...

Your post described my feelings lately though mine are farm hunting related. Which at this point seems like a long shot. I found this quote that helped me. "It's hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen; but it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you want." Unknown

God already has the perfect child picked out for you He's just waiting for the perfect time to bring him/her into your lives.

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry. Don't lose hope. In the past year I've had an adoption fall through and a miscarriage, so I can empathize with your frustration and sheer tiredness. Good things will come to you!