"The two week wait," is killing me. My temperatures were not looking very good, but then I had a nice jump this morning. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, because I know there is a very real possiblity that my period will show in a week or less.
I made a consultation appointment with my OB for October 1st, yesterday. I figure he'll want to see me at the beginning of my next cycle in case testing needs to be done on certain days. I hope, hope, hope that I get to cancel it because I am pregnant, but I wanted to be prepared. I'm not sure how we will proceed if I am not pregnant, as we will probably stop actively trying to concieve after my next cycle. I don't know how we would be able to manage with me having a baby in the middle of a semester, so we will take another break. I'll be sad about it, but I know that is probably what is best for the long run.
I need a miracle!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I understand the feelings of wanting those two lines so badly.
Post a Comment