Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Been a While

I haven't posted in a while, because I've had trouble dealing with my feelings.  I was hugely disappointed by my BFN a few weeks ago and now I'm sad about the situation at hand.  After much deliberation, we have decided to take a break from trying for another baby.  The stress of it all was getting to be too much.  We will start trying again in July.

I feel quite defeated.  I don't know why it is taking so long to get (and stay) pregant, but as far as I'm concerned, it better be a damned good reason.  I feel like we'll be starting a square one again when we start back up in the summer, which is depressing in itself.  It took us 16+ months to get where we are, which is really nowhere.  I'm not sure how long we'll continue TTC after we begin again before we call it quits for good.

We've talked about adoption, and my husband is very into the idea if we cannot concieve on our own.  However, the cost is far too great for our meager earnings.  It usually costs in excess of 20K.  That is something we just cannot manage.

At this point, we need a miracle.

No comments: