And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”
Today was my university's opening church service. The message by the pastor was centered around this verse. It struck me and brought tears to my eyes. The woman in the story suffered for twelve years and was miraculously healed because of her faith.
My husband and I decided to try for a baby on our own again seriously this cycle. My last cycle was text-book, which is fantastic for me. If we were somehow able to get pregnant, we would be due in May. An early summer baby would be perfect so that I could have three months at home before student teaching in the fall and not "interfere" much with the spring semester. Of course, "the best laid schemes of mice and men / Go oft awry." We'll give it our best shot and have faith that we will be holding another baby of our own soon. I can't wait. The hubs can't wait. Our daughter can't wait.
I must have faith.
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment