I am taking two classes this summer (Spanish I followed by Spanish II). This afternoon, I did not want to go to class. I was feeling rather blue after writing my last blog post and came very close to skipping class. I decided to go to school after all and headed to town. I have a 30 minute drive from home to school and it is sort of my self-therapy time. Sometimes I blare music, I've cried a few times, etc., but I mostly use the time to think. Today, I continued to think about my last post, particularly the bit about my tattoo and its unintentional significance (besides everything else it represents.) I suddenly had a realization. Of course my tattoo is on my back. We all have our crosses to bear and this, THIS is my cross--both literally and figuratively. I don't understand why I've been chosen for this particular mission, especially since I a few other things in my current or past life that are dark and traumatic. However, this is it. This is me. Do with me what you will, Lord. Just throw me a bone every now and then, okay?
Thursday, July 14, 2011
More
I am taking two classes this summer (Spanish I followed by Spanish II). This afternoon, I did not want to go to class. I was feeling rather blue after writing my last blog post and came very close to skipping class. I decided to go to school after all and headed to town. I have a 30 minute drive from home to school and it is sort of my self-therapy time. Sometimes I blare music, I've cried a few times, etc., but I mostly use the time to think. Today, I continued to think about my last post, particularly the bit about my tattoo and its unintentional significance (besides everything else it represents.) I suddenly had a realization. Of course my tattoo is on my back. We all have our crosses to bear and this, THIS is my cross--both literally and figuratively. I don't understand why I've been chosen for this particular mission, especially since I a few other things in my current or past life that are dark and traumatic. However, this is it. This is me. Do with me what you will, Lord. Just throw me a bone every now and then, okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment